Software Engineer will be part of the core development team working closely with various stakeholders to implement functionality, critical to our business success. This role will drive excellence through the development, deployment, and maintenance of complex software applications by leveraging agile software development practices. Software Engineer will work with Java/Grails technologies to build scalable applications with great user experience.
No of Vacancies:
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to multi-task on a regular basis.
- Ability to accept direction and complete work according to instruction.
- Strong analytical skills while maintaining attention to details.
- Innovative problem-solving techniques.
- Ability to organize, prioritize work, meet deadlines and work independently.
- Ability to handle multiple projects and activities in a timely, organized manner.
- Understand and use messaging based services techniques.
- Candidates should have working knowledge with MySQL or similar SQL databases.
- Strong knowledge in object oriented concepts with core java.
- Good understanding and practical experience with enterprise java concepts and methodologies.
- Good understanding of software development process in an agile environment.
- Excellent problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Solid coding practices including documentation, code reviews and unit testing.
- Knowledge of grails, AngularJS, MongoDB and Junit will be an added advantage.