BonHills is looking for a passionate PHP developer who will bring an energetic and creative approach to work to create a robust and scalable web architecture. We are a team of engineers which is growing rapidly. So if you want to shape up your career and be part of the journey, Apply now..
0 – 5 years.
No of Vacancies:
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to multi-task on a regular basis.
- Ability to accept direction and complete work according to instruction.
- Strong analytical skills while maintaining attention to details.
- Innovative problem-solving techniques.
- Ability to organize, prioritize work, meet deadlines and work independently.
- Ability to handle multiple projects and activities in a timely, organized manner.
- Should be able to deliver tailored made solutions using PHP/Wordpress/Codeigniter/Magento/Laravel.
- Must have experience of working in WordPress/Codeigniter/Magento/Laravel.
- Working knowledge of wooCommerce, Payment gateway integration, Add-on, Plugins, an extension for PHP/Wordpress etc.
- Build efficient, testable, and reusable PHP modules.
- Experience in modifying WordPress themes, templates and plugins.
- Monitor and enforce coding standards and act effectively in a team.
- Deliver projects on time and to client’s expectations.
- Debugging, bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies.
- Working experience with WordPress ,Codeigniter,Magento And Laravel.
- Experience on integrating PHP based MVC framework
- Sound knowledge of version control tools and web services development
UG : BE/B.Tech
PG : MCA/M.Tech